open positions at TIP companies
Part time - Inside Sales Coordinator
Vanessa Research, Inc.
The company is seeking a competitive Inside Sales Coordinator to be part of a high-growth, highly innovative startup team. The successful candidate will support the Field Sales Representative with leads, following up on leads, special pricing, product shipment, re-ordering the product, and sales material.
Location and Hours: Hamden, CT; Part-time
Software Quality Engineer (SQE)
The company is seeking an experienced SQE for our Engineering organization with proven manual and automation testing skills. An ideal candidate will have Web application and application programming interface (API) testing experience, strong analytical abilities, team work and communication skills, ability to maintain and extend test automation.
Job Location: Farmington, CT or Wellesley, MA preferred; remote candidates considered
Field Sales Representative
Vanessa Research, Inc.
The compay is seeking a competitive Field Sales Representative to be part of a high-growth, highly innovative team. The successful salesperson will discover, visit and attract new B2B clients and focus not only on selling the product but building partnerships and the brand.
Molecular Biology Technologist / Scientist
Salary range: Commensurate with experience, Location: Farmington, CT
Description of the position:
This is a full-time position. As a Scientist, the employee will be responsible for scientific research activities. Such responsibilities, include, among other things the following areas:
- Perform RNA/DNA extraction, quantification and qualification
- Run a variety of molecular biology assays including qPCR
- Design and perform laboratory experiments
- Interpret and report results of laboratory experiments
- Perform research to develop predictive biomarkers
- Participate and contribute to team meetings, to publish in high quality scientific, technical or medical journals, present at meetings and drive novel innovative technological and scientific strategies.
- Provide exceptional scientific leadership to peers
- Identify and implement exploratory diagnostic tests and assays
- Oversee the execution of diagnostic testing of samples from our clinical trials
- Drive scientific and technical innovation
- Excellent molecular biology laboratory skills
- Excellent computer skills, including but not limited to the knowledge of MS-Office products such as Excel, Word, Power Point.
- A bachelor’s or higher degree in a field such molecular biology, cell biology, biotechnology.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects and processes at the same time.
- Able to interface with a team to implement and transfer protocols
Technical Support Desk Engineer
The company is seeking an experienced and results-driven Technical Support Desk Engineer.
The Technical Support Desk Engineer is responsible for providing support to all Diameter Health customers. As the initial point of customer contact for support, this position plays a key role in assuring timely response and quality support to customer inquiries. The position provides a critical interface with customers in answering user questions and resolving low level technical problems or triaging more complex problems and escalating those calls to engineers for timely resolution. This is a highly visible position due to the direct daily contact with Diameter Health customers and internal management.
The role will support calls via phone, e-mail, and customer management platform and must assure prompt, courteous and professional service to our customers by effective communication, timely follow-up, technical expertise and adherence to department policies and standards.
- Farmington, CT, Wellesley, MA, Albany, NY or Denver, CO