Rallybio’s ambition is to identify and accelerate the development of transformative therapies for patients with severe and rare disorders.
Our Company is currently focused on building a portfolio of rare disease assets that meet our strategic filers:
- Devastating rare diseases with significant morbidity and mortality
- Potential for transformative clinical and functional impact
- Clear understanding of disease pathophysiology
- Therapeutic area agnostic (excluding oncology, infectious disease, ophthalmology)
- Engineered proteins, antibodies, small molecules
- Pre-clinical to Phase 2
Rallybio was founded and incorporated in January, 2018, and closed a $37M Series A financing in April, 2018. Investors include: 5AM Ventures, Cannan Partners, New Leaf Venture Partners, and Connecticut Innovations.